Friday 29 September 2017

Apologising in advance for bad poetry.

It's cold today and the winter home is full of sweety mice, the rabbit beat the butcher at a game of magic dice; I fiddled at the corner where the fancy ladies pass, but they called a big policeman and he made me move my ass.


At Bristol university the sand was running out, the hourglass tangerine fell down and no-one heard her shout; my captain pirouetted as the whiskey made him numb, so he didn't feel the consequence of landing on his bum.


Can you tell that I've been drinking more than ketchup laced with rum? Does my docile constitution speed you up and make you hum? The little Robin red breast shared his apples and his cheese, so I'll follow your example and I'll get down on my knees. And say sorry.

No comments:

Thingummy

Long way into town.

The guest house was cool and quiet. From under its thatched roof and high ceilings I stepped into the already stale morning. It was like w...