Thursday 1 January 2015

Christmas is all tidied away now.

It's so good to have the festive season behind us. I'm fed up looking at choclate, bottles of smelly stuff and new socks.

Disposing of the chocolates is easy -I  just eat them the same day I get them. I pay a price of course in terms of feeling extremely bloated and nauseated for a few days but once they're gone they're gone.

The bottles of smelly stuff are either re-gifted straightaway or donated to charity shops; only the socks can I put to good use. Unwanted and disgraceful looking sweaters are taken back to the shop where they were bought and exchanged for more needful items if I can't get a monetary refund.

I just like to get everything tidied up and put away after Christmas and get back to normal everyday living.

No comments:

Thingummy

Long way into town.

The guest house was cool and quiet. From under its thatched roof and high ceilings I stepped into the already stale morning. It was like w...